Know Your Current State
If you don't know where you are going, you may not get there, so you need to commit to where you want to be and employ proven, systematic methods to get there.
Assessment / Research Services
- Secondary Research can be conducted to provide information on industry benchmarks, trends, competitive activities and process initiatives.
- Benchmarking. Review and integrate your current Customer/Patient Satisfaction Studies with other available research to ensure that everyone fully understands the issues at hand, their importance to Customer/Patients (Brand proposition, Value, CTQ) and their relationship to Satisfaction, Loyalty and Advocacy. Also perform an analysis of your Brand "Drivers" & develop a TOPS Forecasting model, so you can simulate different routes to success.
- Custom Research in the form of qualitative and/or quantitative research can be conducted to better understand your Value Proposition and uncover gaps in customer/patient information and/or to gather employee feedback to help identify potential barriers and opportunities for success.
- Ideal Experience Focus Groups or One-on-Ones are designed to get to the heart of what customers/patients are seeking. Rather than focusing on defects, we have found that focusing on positive benchmarks for success is a much more effective method for uncovering needs and expectations as well as developing effective solutions.
- Executive Interviews among stakeholder groups (Management, Customers, Escaped Customers and others) can be conducted to investigate Current State, Root Causes to help develop effective and efficient improvements .
- HPEDQ Organization Evaluation. Assess your organization's current state, through the eyes of your stakeholders, on a wide variety of organizational issues. The assessment results will reveal your organization's strengths and weaknesses to help in prioritizing internal and external improvement efforts.
- Customer/Patient Studies. Targeted studies can be conducted to fully understand attitudes, perceptions and "drivers" of your organization, its Brands, products and services. These studies are designed to fully reveal your position in your marketplace, including: Share of Mind, Share of Purchase and Wallet, Positioning, Strengths and Weaknesses, Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty and Advocacy. These can be conducted on a pre and post basis or on-going to measure and track progress and sustainability.
- Total Brand Approach. Our total Brand Approach employs proven Lean Six Sigma and other Operational Excellence methods to improve your business performance. Our methods will help stabilize your business performance to deliver more predictable, profitable outcomes. We encourage eliminating the blame and shame culture that inhibits innovation and operational excellence to free managers and employees to focus their efforts on more productive and effective means for achieving organizational success.
If you don't know where you are going, you may not get there